Your new car will arrive soon.
You have bought a new car in a D'Ieteren Center. You will have the pleasure of discovering it soon in one of our Delivery Centres.
A special moment for your delivery
For a personalised delivery of your new car, we make an appointment with you in one of our D'Ieteren Delivery Centres. A member of our team of product experts can introduce you to the new features and help you use them in your new car.
Some frequently asked questions about the delivery of your new vehicle.
I am a private person. What do I have to do before I can collect my new car?
• After receiving the application for registration, I need to check with my insurance company or broker that my new vehicle will be OK for registration on the day of delivery.
• I take care of the payment a few days before delivery.
• In case of a lease, I make sure that all documents are filled in, signed and sent to the concessionaire.
• In the event of a takeover, I check that all the documents for my vehicle are present and in order. The vehicle must have been cleaned inside and out.
I am a professional customer (company). What do I need to do before the delivery of my vehicle?
• I check whether the CO2/WLTP information corresponds to what I have been told.
• In the case of a finance lease/rent, I ensure that the claim is sent to the concessionaire. I also enclose a copy of the vehicle registration certificate recto/verso (both parts).
I am the driver of a company car. What are the steps before delivery?
• I have to make an appointment with the company in charge of checking my vehicle at the end of the contract and make sure it is in order.
• I will bring my ID card on the day of delivery.
Where will my new car be delivered?
• Delivery takes place at our Delivery Center North or South.
• I have received an e-mail confirming the appointment and indicating the Delivery Centre concerned.
How will I be notified when my new car arrives?
By our delivery service: by e-mail or by phone as soon as the vehicle is in Belgium.
Do I need to make an appointment to collect my vehicle?
• Yes. A consultant will confirm a date and time for your appointment.
• I make sure that I reserve enough time in my diary to receive my new vehicle in the best conditions.
If I trade in my current vehicle, what is the procedure to follow?
• It is not necessary to have your current vehicle inspected.
• The following items must be provided.
- The two parts of the registration certificate (HOME - VEHICLE)
- The certificate of conformity
- The maintenance booklet
- The on-board documents
- The two keys
- The certificate of the last technical inspection
Make sure the car is clean inside and out.
• The vehicle's documents must be in order.
• In case of a professional takeover, please bring your sales invoice. This is an example of a sales invoice (example in PDF or photo).
Your vehicle arrives later than the announced delivery time. What is happening?
• If you have any questions about the delivery time, please contact your sales advisor at the concession. The dealer must notify you in writing (e-mail/letter, etc.) before the date shown on the order form.
Do you have any questions?
For further information, please contact us by phone or e-mail:
• By phone: 02/260.22.00 from Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 12 noon and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 noon and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
• By e-mail to Delivery.email@example.com